About the product
ECLIPSE BE3000 WEIGHT BENCH WITH SQUAT RACK
The Marcy Eclipse BE3000 is more of a complete home gym package that just a weight bench with a rack, because the bench and rack are independent they can be used individually. For example the bench can be pulled out and used stand alone with dumbbells whilst the rack can be used for squats, this defining feature gives you many more training possibilities with the benefits of still been able to use them together so you get the best of both worlds.
The bench alone is excellent, it uses a super safe back rest adjustment featuring sawtooth catches that ensure the back rest is stable and secure, adjustment wise it can go through the whole range of flat, incline decline and upright positions. A height adjustable arm curl pad also comes as standard for training your biceps whilst the leg developer is perfect for leg training, both are removable if you don't want to have them on all the time too.
The rack is simple yet robust and does all that is required of it, the heavy gauge steel can hold up to 135kg (300lbs) and can accept either 6ft or 7ft standard or olympic barbells. Both the uprights are independently height adjustable with secure threaded locking pins, the BE3000 really does have everything you could ask for out of a free weight gym.
· Mid-Width Bench with Separate Squat Rack
· 14 Gauge Powder Coated Steel Tubing
· Box Stitched Seat and Backrest
· Adjustable 6 Position Backrest for Incline, Decline, Military and Flat Positions
· Height adjustable Integral Box Stitched Preacher Curl Pad
· Integral Leg Developer with Contoured Foam Roller Pads
· Independently Adjustable Uprights on Squat Rack
· Accepts Standard and Olympic Barbells and Weight Plates
Weight and Dimensions:
· Maximum User weight: 270 kg (including weights)
· Dimensions: 129 x 109 x 160 cm