About the product
Eclipse UB7000 Dumbbell Bench
The Marcy Eclipse UB7000 has been built and designed to stand the test of time in a home gym, if you're thinking that you just need a decent bench that you can slide in with a rack or use with a pair of dumbbells to do a little bit of everything without feeling like it could crumble to pieces at any moment then you're in luck. The thick heavy gauge frame ensures peace of mind as you train on it so you can maintain focus, it can happily hold up to 200kg (user & weights) because of this.
A good range of adjustments lets you angle the UB7000 from flat, decline, incline and upright angles with the seat pad also able to adjust as well keeping you secure from sliding down the bench in incline positions. If you just need a reliable, versatile bench then the UB7000 should meet your expectations.
Key Product Features
- 6 position adjustable back pad can angle to flat, decline, upright and several incline positions
- 2 position seat pad adjustments prevents you slipping in incline angles
- Solid steel heavy gauge frame construction
- High density box stitched upholstery
- Powder coated finish
- Maximum Weight Load Capacity (User & Weights): 200kg / 440lbs / 35 Stone
- Assembled Dimensions: Length: 112cm (44"") x Width: 72cm (28"") x Height: 47cm (18.5"")