About the product
Eclipse UB9000 Adjustable Weight Bench
The Marcy Eclipse UB9000 is the elite weight bench out of the range, this heavy duty, robust chunk of solid steel frame has been manufactured for longevity and heavy use. An enhanced back rest adjustment system uses specialised sawtooth hooks to firmly secure the adjustment rest into place so you feel absolutely secure no matter the angle of the back rest. The adjustment ranges through decline, flat, incline and upright positions as is to be expected with a bench of this calibre.
Another stand out feature is the addition of the independent leg developer that's slapped on the front of the UB9000, multiple height adjustments can be set for better positioning and dual foam rollers are very comfortable to rest on, weights can be slid onto a post at the front which can be either 1"" standard or 2"" olympic plates. If a heavy duty versatile bench is your target then the Marcy UB9000 should be a solid candidate that won't let you down.
Key Product Features
- 6 position adjustable back pad can angle to flat, decline, upright and several incline positions
- 3 position adjustable seat pad for security
- Sawtooth hooked adjustment catchers ensure stability and absolute safety
- Height adjustable independent foam leg developer with weight post can take 1"" standard or 2"" olympic plates
- 5x5cm heavy gauge solid steel frame
- 2.5” inch thick box stitched padded upholstery for support & comfort
- Powder coated finish
- Maximum Weight Load (User & Weights): 270kg / 595lbs / 42.5 Stone
- Leg Developer Capacity: 45kg / 100lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: Length: 160cm (63"") x Width: 58.5cm (23"") x Height: 117cm (46"")
- Box Dimensions: Length: 119cm x Width: 45cm x Height: 20cm